Tuesday, February 10, 2009


So this is the dream camera right now! I have wanted this particular Canon since I first heard about it. I was visiting www.stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com looking for Tammy and Joshs wedding shoot from back in October. While I didn't see any photos from their wedding I did see one of Rebeccas entries about the Canon 5D Mark II. She also had a few links to check out some of the photos/videos taken with a Canon 5D Mark II. I was impressed with this particular video. So please check it out. You may find yourself dreaming of one day owning the same camera I am dreaming of!!!!
Oh yeah, you may be dreaming of having one or two of the amazing lenses Bruce Dorn uses in the video too ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx